Part 10.4: Hypothermia
We've just had the opportunity to review the new ASTM Standard Guide for Throwing a Water Rescue Throwbag (F1730-96) that was reap proved in 2014.
WORCESTER — Camping association and recreation department officials voiced their concerns during a public hearing Wednesday about a 2012 state law requiring life jackets for children and adding strict
Few can know the pain felt by a parent whose child becomes permanently brain damaged - or even dies - as a result of suffering a cardiac arrhythmia while playing high school sports.
Like any kid would during a hot sticky summer, my two children – a nine-year-old girl and a twelve-year-old boy – wanted to bike around the corner with their friends and go swimming at a park here in
Twin toddlers died Tuesday night after they were found floating in an apartment complex pool in Deerfield Beach.
ILS POLICY STATEMENT N° 12
SHALLOW WATER BLACKOUT
A 24-year-old Metro Vancouver woman is extremely lucky to be alive, after she was found nearly dead in the snow by strangers who administered CPR for hours.
View All Programs...
Shallow Water Blackout (SWB) vs. Hyperventilation-Induced Blackout (HIB)....
Torso Reflex, also known as Gasp Reflex, Inhalation Response, or Cold Water Shock, is caused by...
Click here to join our mailing list.
The Pool Safely campaign has developed a number of new digital tools and...